Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009

    Sad :(

    I took down my christmas tree at the office today. I had to take down all of my lovely black ornaments, my Evil Queen ornament, and the one that has "naughty" on one side and "nice" on the other. I kept it on the naughty side. Boss comes back tomorrow, I pretty much haven't gotten anything done there in a while.

    So, I haven't posted in gawd only knows how long, so I'll show you my halloween costume:

    I was Wednesday Addams. One of the women I work with was going to be Morticia, but she never got around to it. I spend quite a bit of time with that little bunny. Very cute, very soft, and about 10 minutes after this picture was taken, he peed alllllllll over my left boob. Needless to say, I went home, quickly.


    The book is: I Hate Myself and Want to Die; The 52 Most Depressing Songs You've Ever Heard. It's freaking hilarious. And I just didn't have time to find a doll to decapitate. I wasn't going to do that to any of the few I have, wait, do I have any . . .?

    Oh yeah, HI! Justme! You may be the only one here!


    No comments: